How are you confused when you’ve been asked about “GOAL”? Yes, I mean GOAL?
When talking about “GOAL”, what are you thinking about?
Well, you are not alone! I used to be very confused and very overwhelm about what could mean to the word “GOAL”.
I am “Noppadol (Hia Nops) Ekpaksakool”, Certified NLP trainer & coach.
What else could be good fitted vocabularies or synonyms to the word “GOAL”?
In context of setting a goal – we intend to do something about it and finally we achieve that outcome, I could think of:
- “In tend to” means “Objective”, it could also mean purpose, intention.
- What is the objective of 2020 business plan?
- What is the purpose of this meeting?
- For what intention, we are trying to make this change in year 2020?
- “do something” means “Option”, it can lead to priority, strategy and action.
- What could be our opportunities in the market in next 3 years?
- What is the top three priorities of our marketing plan this year?
- To deliver the first priority, we build key strategies and actions to deliver that.
- “achieve the outcome” it’s self-explained as, “Outcome”, it definitely could mean results, achievement, success, or target.
- How are we going to measure our results/success this year?
- What are we going to achieve next quarter in term of customer acquisition?
- We want to deliver Sales target of US$ 100 million dollars by end of 2021.
Similar to your life right now, in a layman term – “Why you do what you do and how you do to get what you want?”
- What is your life purpose? What is the intent of your life?
- What option do you have? What action do you take?
- What do you want in life? What does your success look like?
Now when you hear all these words, don’t be confused any more. Your awareness will be improved.
Next time. Let’s utilize all these key words with confidence whether you are use it as a COACH or you are a CHOACHEE.
“Right Mind Always Influences You to behave in the Best Version.”